June 22 – June 29, 2017
Galapagos is one of the most exciting destinations in the world. Guests will have the opportunity to dive with playful Sea Lions, travel to the famous Darwin and Wolf for thrilling diving to see Hammerhead Sharks, Whale Sharks, clouds of Tuna and much more. The scenic view of the Darwin Arch is as picturesque as you can imagine. The Galapagos Aggressor departs from Baltra every Thursday afternoon and are the perfect platform for a Galapagos diving holiday that you will remember for a lifetime.Our goal is to provide you with the ultimate Galapagos Live Aboard diving experience. The Galapagos Aggressor offers a brand new itinerary in compliance with the Galapagos National Park regulations which requires companies with permits to follow the exact itinerary below. A maximum of four dives will be offered daily; two in the morning and two in the afternoon. In addition, two night dives and two land excursions per week will be offered.
The new diving areas added to the itinerary are: Bartolome Punta, Cousins Rock and Cabo Douglas. The Galapagos National Park grants approval for normal itineraries and accepts requests for special itineraries.Itinerary:
The following dive schedule provided is based on tides, currents, and weather conditions.
- Thurs: Baltra Airport, Afternoon Greeting by Crew, Bus Transfer to the Dock (Muelle) and Boarding. Welcome, and Orientation Dive at Punta Carrion at Itabaca Channel.
- Fri: 2 Morning dives; Punta Carrion (Santa Cruz Island) and Bartolome Punta. 1 afternoon dive at Bartolome Punta and hike to Bartolome Summit.
- Sat: January to May:4 Dives at Wolf; 2 morning, 2 afternoon dives. June to December: 2 morning dives, 1 afternoon and 1 night dive.
- Sun: January to May: 2 morning dives at Darwin and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf.
June to December: 2 morning dives and 2 afternoon dives at Darwin.
- Mon: January to May: 5 dives at Cabo Marshall; 2 morning dives, 2 afternoon and 1 night dive. June to December: 2 morning dives at Darwin; and 2 afternoon dives at Wolf.
- Tues: 2 morning dives at Cabo Douglas and 2 afternoon dives at Punta Vicente Roca.
- Wed: 1 morning dive at Cousins Rock. Wednesday afternoon arrive at Itabaca Channel. After lunch guests will disembark at 1 pm to go ashore for a private bus tour to see the beautiful Highlands of Santa Cruz Island. This will include Los Gemelos (The Twins, two enormous sinkholes), Scalesia Forest for a scenic view over Santa Cruz, a Tortoise Reserve to see giant tortoises, and Lava Tubes.After the hike, guests can walk through town, shop and visit the tortoise-breeding center Fausto Llerena at the Charles Darwin Research Station. Guests will have dinner ashore at a local restaurant of their choice (only meal not included in the cruise). The Galapagos Aggressor will move from Itabaca Channel to Puerto Ayora. At 10 pm the boat will depart for Baltra.
- Thur: Guests will have a full breakfast then check out and depart to the Baltra Airport.
Itinerary is subject to change without notice.
8 Spots left!
$500 Holds your spot!
COST IS $6,095 DIVER PRICE
Extras, $100 Nitrox, $100 Galapagos Park Fee, $20 Visitors visa card